Tully River Full Day River Boarding Tour
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: FD Tully
Get your adrenalin pumping on Australia’s only white water river boarding tour. Rapid Boarders brings you
face to face with grade three rapids on an epic white water adventure on the spectacular Tully River.
Daily departures from Cairns. Professional crew. World class river boards.
- Pick up / Drop off from Cairns city accommodation
- Morning Tea
- Use of a world-class white river board, The Fluid-Anvil
- Safety gear including life jacket, helmet, knee and shin guards, wetsuit pants and fins
- Rapid Boarders Rapid Swimming Training, including safety guidelines & board maneuvering
- Up to 4.5 hours of white water action
- An action packed day you will never forget
- Pictures and video packages available at an extra cost (see our extras)
0530-0600 Pick up Cairns City accommodation
0600-0830 Transfers to Tully river including breakfast
0830-0900 Gear up and safety talks
0900-1300 On river time
1300-1400 Lunch and time to change
1400-1630 transfers back to Cairns including photo and video viewing
1630 Drop off to accommodation
What you need to bring:
- Swimming costume and shirt for in-water use
- Enclosed shoes for in-water use
- Change of clothes and shoes
- Water resistant sunscreen
- $35 Levy Paid on the day
- Sense of adventure
- Minimum age is 16, parental consent if under 18 years of age is required
- Must be able to swim.
- Medium level of fitness required.
- Comprehensive understanding of English is required.
Please note that some medical conditions, impairments or disabilities may exclude participants from boarding for safety reasons (eg pregnancy). Participants should disclose any medical conditions (including food allergies) at time of booking.